Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I Have Been Eating This Week

Alright, so keeping detailed log is just too much work for me. But here are some of the yummy things I've been eating lately:

More homemade yogurt (post coming soon!)
Smoothies
My new-found perfect whole wheat bread (also coming soon!)
Walnuts-in-shell from the farmers' market
Homemade guacamole
Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce (a Jamie Oliver recipe)
Pastured chicken roasted with veggies and homemade gravy (another Jamie recipe, love him!)
Buttermilk biscuits (buttermilk from making butter)
Pastured soft-boiled eggs and "soldiers" (post coming soon for this one, too!)

And that's all I can think of at the moment. Tasty, right?

2 comments:

  1. i'm interested to see how you do yogurt...probably better than the way i used to do it :) i still need to do that butter.. maybe i'll wait for the buttermilk biscuit recipe..yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your blog.... good luck with everything!I just made graham crackers from scratch and they were super fun to make....

    ReplyDelete